Reconciling Pentecostals International
The vision of the Home Missions Department of R.P.I. is uniquely twofold. We desire to take the good news of Jesus Christ across the United States to those who have never heard the good news. We also are called to those who may have experienced Christianity but it wasn’t such “good news” for them. We are cognizant of the fact that many Christian religious groups do NOT accept LGBTQ+ people as full citizens in the body of Christ. Since we do, we must also reach out to those who have fallen away or been turned away from such churches and ministries. In most cases it wasn’t because the individual didn’t want to serve Jesus Christ, but because they were misinformed and told that God doesn’t accept LGBTQ+ people. We know this is simply not true. Therefore, we are impelled by the Holy Spirit to go into the highways and byways seeking to reclaim these souls who have been turned away from those thought to be Christian.
Furthermore, our vision and mission is: to DECLARE and DEMONSTRATE the LOVE of God, to call people to repent and receive Jesus as Lord and Savior, be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ, and to receive the gift of the Holy Ghost with the evidence of speaking in other tongues as is commanded in the great commission. (Matthew 28:19; Mark 16:16-17; Luke 24:47; Acts 2:38).
Then to help make these converts, Not just believers but, Disciples of Jesus who will be taught how to seek Him through His Word, Prayer, and Fellowship with the Body of Christ in the Local Church. We will teach people to fulfill the purpose God has for each of them and how to walk in the VICTORY He has purchased for us all.
We will do this with the help of Christ by:
1. Establishing Bible Studies and/or Churches in cities and areas around the world where there is a need for an Affirming Pentecostal Ministry.
2. Evangelizing Inner City & Ethnic areas of metro cities.
3. Holding Evangelistic Services & Crusades in partnership with that local foreign pastor or group of saints desiring a pastor or shepherd.
4. Training Christian workers and appointing qualified minister’s to pastor and shepherd the flock that God calls.
5. Being open to any other means the Holy Spirit leads us to share the Gospel in these communities anywhere the Lord opens the door.
6. Establishing a Home Missions budget to help with expenses for literature, flyers, advertising and other methods of marketing R.P.I.’s ministries to “whosoever will”
7. Work with the R.P.I. Educational Department in assisting the ongoing training and education ministers need in order to fulfill the call of God upon their lives in an intellectual and professional manner.